Eyebrow Permanent Makeup Treatment
Duration: 120 min
Eyebrows are an important feature, which frame your face and enhance your features. Permanent eyebrows is a great solution for those with sparse, light, no hair or those who want to enhance their existing eyebrows. The brows should be designed a symmetrical as possible complimenting your eye and face shape.
- Freedom from the hassle of applying makeup
- Suffer allergies no more.
- Great for vision challenged, or those with an unsteady hand.
- Symmetry created.
- Enhances your natural features.
- Self Confidence Assured!
Permanent makeup is a process of carefully implanting microscopic colorants into the dermis. In cases of camouflaging scars and corrective makeup the goal can only be achieved through repeated applications and refinements to the previous applications after healing. The goal of the first application is to “saturate” the desired area to be pigmented. Your second visit is to shape, smooth irregularities and enhance the color of your permanent makeup.
The Day After:
When your new makeup is completed it will appear too dark. This is temporary. You are seeing pigment in both layers of your skin (epidermis and dermis). The top layer of your skin sheds and renews itself every few days and with this natural process the pigment in the top layer will peel off. This initial DARK look will not last. Only the color in the dermis (second layer of skin) will be long lasting.
For the first 2-3 days following eyebrows application you will have swelling, redness and tenderness in the area of your newly applied makeup. It is important to pamper your new makeup and keep a protective veil of Vaseline over the affected area. This prevents scab formation and drying, which can “lift out” the newly implanted color. Always wear sunglasses and sunscreen when outside.
Pre Permanent Makeup Procedure Instructions
- Allow 2 hours for your makeup procedure.
- Consult your doctor and the permanent makeup technician before taking any medications prior to coming to your appointment.
Post Eyebrow Care Instructions
- The cool packs should not be applied for any more than twenty minutes at a time
- Cold packs to the procedure area can be used for the first 24 hours.
- You should massage brows every four hours with cotton balls and water for the first 24 hours to remove any blood and to avoid scabbing.
- Do not let water hit eyebrows in the shower, gently wash with regular gentle facial cleanser and water with your hands and pat dry.
- Apply a thin coat of Vaseline on the brows 24 hours a day for 7-14 days.
- DO NOT pick scabs or color will be lost.
- DO NOT go into sun or swimming pool for two weeks.
- When you do go into the sun use an SPF 45 to protect your face.
Who should avoid permanent makeup?
- Individuals under 18 years of age.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Individuals with Pacemaker or major heart problems.
- Individuals with viral infections and/or diseases.
- Individuals with Lupus.
- Individuals who have undergone Organ Transplant.