Eyeliner Permanent Makeup Treatment
Duration: 60 min
Permanent eyeliner is a treatment that involves using a specialized tattoo machine to implant pigment on the lash line to replicate the look of eyeliner.
- Permanent eyeliner eliminates smudging and sensitivity issues.
- Helps enhance the appearance of your eyes.
- It eliminates the need to outline eyelids with liquid liners or pencils
- Improves the appearance of missing, thin, or light colored lashes.
- Swim, shower, or exercise without having makeup smudges.
- Convenient for people with oily skin, vision problems, or unsteady hands.
- Recommend to people who wear contact lenses or are allergic to regular makeup.
Preparing for Your Procedure Appointment
- If you wear contact lenses, you will not be able to wear them for 24-48 hours after your procedure.
- You must be fully healed after any eye surgery (e.g. LASIK) before your appointment. You must stop using any eyelash growth product at least one month prior.
- You will fill out forms including a medical history.
- Your therapist will discuss techniques and colors with you.
- Before and after photos will also be taken for use on social media if agreed by you.
- Therapist will clean the area with an eye-approved antibacterial
- Apply a numbing cream to help reduce discomfort.
- Then our professionals will handle your procedure.
After Your Procedure
- Your eyelids will be slightly red, mildly swollen, and a little tender immediately after your procedure. This will go away within a few days.
- At first your eyeliner will look darker and thicker than you want, but it will lighten and soften after healing.
- You cannot wear mascara or eye shadow during the first week of healing and you will be applying ointments, so please keep this in mind when scheduling your procedure.
Who should avoid permanent makeup?
- Individuals under 18 years of age.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Individuals with Pacemaker or major heart problems.
- Individuals with viral infections and/or diseases.
- Individuals with Lupus.
- Individuals who have undergone Organ Transplant.
There are no reviews yet.