- Duration: 3 Days 10:00 to 16:00
- Price: 32,000 SEK (incl. moms)
- Payment options: Swish, Card, PayPal, Klarna.
- Language: Courses available in English, French and Arabic.
- Kits: starter kits available upon request. (Not included)
- Introduction to Permanent Makeup
- Laws and Regulation & Industry Resources
- Permanent Makeup Machine assembly for correct operation
- Machine positioning and skin support
- Scar Shading techniques
- Body art over scar retouch
About your Trainer:
International business management, development and consultancy expert.
Licensed and certified beauty consultant, permanent makeup specialist, professional makeup artist, skincare specialist, electrical hair removal specialist, manicure & pedicure treatment specialist, waxing and eyebrow forming specialist, body contouring specialist
International leading master trainer for more than 18 years.
Completed over 7000 treatments in the last 15 years.
Trained hundreds of students to become professional beauty artists in all the above fields.
There are no reviews yet.