Waxing can be better for sensitive skin. Shaving can cause ingrown hairs, reaction to the metal of the razor, and dry your skin. Waxing works like an exfoliator. Skin can feel and look much smoother as the dead skin cells are removed. Body hair waxing, a form of epilation, involves spreading warm wax on an area, applying a strip of cloth, then pulling off the cloth with the wax to remove hair including roots. Individual experiences vary, but waxing results can last about three to six weeks, and repeated waxing can help results last even longer
- Full Legs Waxing duration: 30 minutes
What to do before your appointment?
- Allow the hair to grow for 2 to 3 weeks for best and painless results.
- Exfoliate your skin gently 48 hours before your appointment.
- Freshly washed skin is best. We recommend washing your waxing area around an hour or so before the wax so that it will be completely dry for the treatment.
- It is best to schedule your appointment a week after your period.
Here are our top waxing aftercare tips:
- Avoid gyms, saunas and steam rooms for at least 48 hours after your waxing treatment.
- Avoid scrubbing or exfoliating the treated area for three days to give the skin time to settle.
- If you have had your underarms waxed, avoid deodorants for 24 hours post-treatment.
- Plan your next wax. Regular waxing sessions slows the rate at which the hair regrows, keeping your body smoother for longer.
There are no reviews yet.