Duration: 45 min
Makeup serves a symbol of self-esteem, self-care, and self-love. Having your makeup done by a Professional Makeup Artist will enable you to have a perfect complexion, look fresh, avoid shiny skin, and reduce the signs of tiredness. All that looking natural.
Follow these steps before your appointment and let your makeup artist do the rest.
- Wash your face.
- Apply a moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Put your contacts in if you wear them.
- Brush your teeth.
- I recommend wearing something that is easy to remove without touching your face.
- Make sure you had no facial chemical peels at least 2 weeks before your appointment
- Inform your makeup artist if you have any skin allergies or sensitivities