Duration: 50 min
Brow lamination involves the “perming” of your eyebrow hairs to provide a fuller, more even look. It can also help keep them in place after washing off any cosmetics you may wear.
- Your Beauty therapist will apply a cream to your brows that aims to “lift” up your hairs.
- Your brow hairs are brushed upward to help pull them in a uniform vertical direction.
- We will apply a neutralizer to help seal your brows into place.
- The last step is a nourishing oil to help prevent skin irritation and hair dryness.
This procedure may not be recommended if you have:
- sensitive skin
- a history of contact dermatitis
- Avoid getting the brow area wet for 24 hours.
- Avoid contact with direct sunlight, sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for the next 48 hours.
- Avoiding excessive rubbing or touching of the treated area for 24 hours.