Duration: 60 min
A Lash Lift will make your lashes look longer with a nice lifting effect, making your eyes look amazing. It does not damage your lashes but in fact, make them appear thicker, fuller, and longer.
Beauty therapist will cleanse the eye area and place a silicone rod onto the eyelids. The natural lashes are then curled over and attached to the rod with an adhesive to set the lashes. Once the therapist ensures everything is positioned correctly, a lifting lotion is applied to allow the lashes to mold around the curling rod, followed by a setting lotion that sets the lash shape.
You can repeat the treatment after a minimum of one month if you feel you need to, or you can wait until they are back to their natural state.
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Use a Si Moreno Mascara
- You can repeat the treatment after a minimum of one month.