Pigment Correction Organic Facial Treatment using latest technology and innovation for treating hyperpigmentation with Si Moreno’s Pearl Range of products. Away from chemical peels, laser peels, and invasive techniques. This treatment is focused on active and clean ingredients such as Alpha Arbutin. Alpha Arbutin is a great pregnancy-safe ingredient to brighten your skin and reduce hyperpigmentation and melasma because it is a plant-based and a naturally occurring antioxidant and skin brightener that is naturally found in the bearberry plant. It reduces melanin formation, improving the appearance of age spots, freckles, and post-inflammatory pigmentation. For all skin types.
Duration: 45 minutes treatment
- Get advice from a professional on the best way to address a specific skin concern
- Brightens the skin tone
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Maintain clean skin and an improved self-esteem
- Unclogging pores using exfoliation, which is the removal of dead skin cells.
- Reducing oil production and inflammation of the skin.
- Improving skin hydration.
- Skin type analysis
- The skin is cleaned with a cleanser
- Exceptional exfoliation for dead skin cell removal
- A mask with a sophisticated blend of advanced lightening agents is applied
- A moisturizing massage rich with Jojoba, Squalane and Hyaluronic acid
- Beauty therapist may recommend specific products for home use
How to prepare for your treatment:
- Discontinue using any chemical exfoliators 3 days before your appointment
- Don’t use any products the morning of your appointment
- Don’t wear makeup
- You may be asked to remove your contact lenses if you have one on
- Do not wash your face that night. Your skin needs a chance to relax.
- Avoid makeup, at least for the first day.
- Avoid exfoliating.
- Know that redness is normal.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Stay out of the sun, if you can. If not, used sunscreen.
- Use a gentle facial moisturizer.
- Keep up a healthy skin care routine.
- Use makeup with naturally derived ingredients
There are no reviews yet.