Acne Facial Treatment plays a major role in treating Breakouts and pimples. Covering up with makeup can even worsen the problem. Trapped dirt, oil and dead skin all lead to breakouts. Washing our face every day sometimes just is not enough. Sometimes we need just a little bit more. Book your Acne Facial appointment at Si Moreno on a regular basis can help mend and prevent breakouts, as well as heal acne scarring.
Duration: 50 minutes treatment
- Get advice from a professional on the best way to address a specific skin concern
- Prevent persistent breakouts and acne flare-ups caused by hormonal changes
- Maintain clean skin and an improved self-esteem with instant results
- Cleansing the skin to remove impurities, debris, and oil.
- Unclogging pores using exfoliation, which is the removal of dead skin cells.
- Reducing oil production and inflammation of the skin.
- Reducing irritation.
- Killing acne-causing bacteria.
- Improving skin hydration.
- Skin type analysis
- The skin is cleaned with a cleanser
- An exfoliator is used to remove impurities and dead skin
- A mask is applied to refine skin pores, help maintain a clear complexion and calm the skin
- A moisturizing massage with an oil free moisturizing gel
- Beauty therapist may recommend specific products for home use
How to prepare for your treatment:
- Discontinue using any chemical exfoliators 3 days before your appointment
- Don’t use any products the morning of your appointment
- Don’t wear makeup
- You may be asked to remove your contact lenses if you have one on
- Do not wash your face that night. Your skin needs a chance to relax.
- Avoid makeup, at least for the first day.
- Avoid exfoliating.
- Know that redness is normal.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Stay out of the sun, if you can. If not, used sunscreen.
- Use a gentle facial moisturizer.
- Keep up a healthy skin care routine.
Use makeup with naturally derived ingredients
There are no reviews yet.