Duration: 50 min
Pressotherapy is a therapeutic method that helps to eliminate swelling, heavy legs and the feeling of fatigue. It also prevents varicose veins and cellulite.
- Relaxed muscles and fewer aches.
- Reduction in appearance of cellulite.
- Reduction of swelling and stiffness in the limbs.
- Removal of toxins, though this needs more research.
- Toned and firm skin.
- Stronger immune system due to lymph moving properly.
- A trained aesthetician will perform the procedure.
- A machine that dispense the correct amount of pressure every time administers Pressotherapy.
- You do not need to remove your clothes.
- The aesthetician will help you get into the garment (which looks sort of like an astronaut’s space suit).
- This can be wrapped around the legs, your midsection, arm or all the three.
- The garment has tubes on it that are hooked up to a computerized air pressure machine. The garment will inflate with air and you will feel a squeezing sensation that should feel like pressure, not pain.
- A typical session will last for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Some people feel they have to urinate right away which could be done due to movement of water in the body.
- You can get Pressotherapy done as often as twice a week.
- We recommended that you receive a series of six weekly treatments to achieve the best results.
- Drink at least 2.5 liters of water a day – This is VERY IMPORTANT because water will help you flush all the toxins from the body.
- Exercise regularly
- Eat healthy
Pressotherapy is generally considered safe, however if you’re pregnant or have pre-existing health conditions including heart disease, diabetes, or even a fever, it’s always a good idea to check in with your doctor before doing this treatment.