Junior Deep Cleansing Facial Treatment is a great choice for teenagers of all types. Suffering from pimples, blackheads, and oily skin! Having a good skincare routine advised by an expert is not only necessary but also required. Make sure you maintain this treatment every 4 to 6 weeks for a healthy skin.
Duration: 60 minutes treatment
- Get advice from a professional on the best way to address a specific skin concern
- Prevent persistent breakouts and acne flare-ups caused by hormonal changes
- Professional exfoliation and extraction
- Maintain clean skin and an improved self-esteem with instant results
- Skin type analysis
- The skin is cleaned with a cleanser
- An exfoliator is used to remove impurities and dead skin
- Steaming and extraction of blackheads
- A mask is applied to refine skin pores and increase hydration
- A moisturizing massage completes the facial
- A Sunscreen is applied to protect your skin
- Beauty therapist may recommend specific products for home use
How to prepare for your treatment:
- Discontinue using any chemical exfoliators 3 days before your appointment
- Don’t use any products the morning of your appointment
- Don’t wear makeup
- You may be asked to remove your contact lenses if you have one on
- Do not wash your face that night. Your skin needs a chance to relax.
- Avoid makeup, at least for the first day.
- Avoid exfoliating for a few days.
- Know that redness is normal.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Stay out of the sun, if you can. If not, used sunscreen.
- Use a gentle facial moisturizer.
- Keep up a healthy skin care routine.
- Use makeup with naturally derived ingredients