Lip Liner + Full Lip Blush Permanent Makeup Treatment
Duration: 120 min
This treatment is a technique that creates a 3D lip or a more defined and natural look. Semi-permanent lip treatment enhances the natural shape of your lips, giving them that boost of vitality and color. It is an extremely popular semi-permanent makeup treatment providing a flush of color while it defines the lip contours.
- lasts for 3-5 years
- You will get the lips of your dreams
- Permanent lip liner can dramatically enhance the appearance of your lips.
- You will not need to apply lip liners after this amazing treatment.
- This technique adds color, definition, as well as gives lips a sexy look.
- Convenient for people with oily skin, vision problems, or unsteady hands.
Before undergoing lip tattooing, you must follow the following advice:
- You should not take Aspirin, ibuprofen, alcoholic beverages for at least 2 days before and after the procedure.
- You should consult with your doctor before discontinuing any medication.
- Try to avoid fish oil, niacin, and vitamin E as they can cause your blood to thin.
- If you suffer from any allergies, inform your therapist.
- Your lips will feel swollen immediately after the treatment and remain swollen for the first day. You can use ice packs in first day if necessary to help bring the swelling down.
- Try to avoid the sun for the first few days.
- Don’t forget to apply POWERFUL SUNSCREEN ON YOUR LIPS to avoid hyper pigmentation
- Avoid any lotions or soaps containing GLYCOLIC, HYDROXY, FRUIT ACIDS.
- Do not rub or pick your lips! It can cause infection.
- Try not to eat any salty or spicy food
- Avoid kissing for up to 7 days.
Who should avoid permanent makeup?
- Individuals under 18 years of age.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Individuals with Pacemaker or major heart problems.
- Individuals with viral infections and/or diseases.
- Individuals with Lupus.
- Individuals who have undergone Organ Transplant.