Lip Liner Permanent Makeup Treatment
Duration: 90 min
This treatment is simply a gentle form of tattoo. Permanent Lip Liner can help make your lips look fuller, more symmetrical, better defined, as well as more pigmented. After this amazing treatment, you will not have to worry about applying and reapplying lipstick throughout the day. It can help you improve your self-esteem & confidence.
- Permanent lip liner generally lasts for 3-5 years
- You will get the lips of your dreams
- Permanent lip liner can dramatically enhance the appearance of your lips.
- You will not need to apply lip liners after this amazing treatment.
- This technique adds color, definition, as well as gives lips a sexy look.
- Convenient for people with oily skin, vision problems, or unsteady hands.
Before undergoing lip tattooing, you must follow the following advice:
- You should not take Aspirin, ibuprofen, alcoholic beverages for at least 2 days before and after the procedure.
- You should consult with your doctor before discontinuing any medication.
- Try to avoid fish oil, niacin, and vitamin E as they can cause your blood to thin.
- If you suffer from any allergies, inform your therapist.
- Your lips will feel swollen immediately after the treatment and remain swollen for the first day. You can use ice packs in first day if necessary to help bring the swelling down.
- Try to avoid the sun for the first few days.
- Don’t forget to apply POWERFUL SUNSCREEN ON YOUR LIPS to avoid hyper pigmentation
- Avoid any lotions or soaps containing GLYCOLIC, HYDROXY, FRUIT ACIDS.
- Do not rub or pick your lips! It can cause infection.
- Try not to eat any salty or spicy food
- Avoid kissing for up to 7 days.
Who should avoid permanent makeup?
- Individuals under 18 years of age.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Individuals with Pacemaker or major heart problems.
- Individuals with viral infections and/or diseases.
- Individuals with Lupus.
- Individuals who have undergone Organ Transplant.